15 Jun ‘DETAIL’ TIPS FOR LANDSCAPE AND EXTERNAL LIGHTING
Showcasing a range of products, Detail Lighting director, Piero De Marchis gives his top tips for successful landscape and external lighting. With over twenty-six years in the industry, his in depth knowledge can be seen across the range.
- Multi points of light of lower power are better than wide single flood-lights
- Narrow and medium beams create drama and depth
- Wide washes of light onto hedges give an even back-drop illumination
- Good colour rendering is essential for showing crisp and vibrant colours of flowers and plantings
- Choose carefully the trees and plantings that respond to artificial light
As experts in landscape and external lighting, here are some of Detail’s most recent lighting projects.
- ‘Waite Exterior’ – a classic outdoor ground post, soft spread of light glare free.
Suitable for general landscape lighting.
2. ‘Spreader’ – innovative outdoor ground spot, glare free. Specifically designed for lighting hedges with an elongated beam pattern. Suitable for general landscape lighting http://www.detaillighting.co.uk/spreader/p/101
3. Micro polo’ miniature spotlight for planters and large pots, (integral driver). http://www.detaillighting.co.uk/micro-polo-3139/p/67
4. ‘Sferic’ Contemporary anti-glare look. Suitable for all general lighting applications, IP54. http://www.detaillighting.co.uk/sferic/p/98
5. ‘‘Terraluce AR111’ IP67 robust up light, narrow beam with high output. Directional, suitable for lighting tall trees; (dimmable integral driver). http://www.detaillighting.co.uk/terraluce-ar111/p/57
6. ‘Astra half-shield’ IP67 miniature, narrow beam output. Superb for close detailing and also step washing; (dimmable remote driver). http://www.detaillighting.co.uk/astra/p/5
All photos by: Marco Joe Fazio https://marcojoefazio.com/
To view the whole Detail Lighting product range visit: http://www.detaillighting.co.uk/outdoor-living/c/5