01 Aug Johnson Tiles launches new ranges inspired by both nature and the urban environment
Johnson Tiles have introduced seven new ranges of wall and floor tiles to their Intro and Select collections, inspired by the beauty found in our natural and man-made surroundings.
Classics, Harbour, Latitude, Threads, Fitzrovia, Enstone and Kielder comprise a stunning selection of glazed ceramic and porcelain designs, to suit all manner of residential and commercial interior projects.
The ranges span all price points, and to ensure the fastest turnaround possible for even the most demanding of build schedules, each collection is fully stocked at our factory in Stoke-on-Trent.
Darren Clanford, Creative Director of Johnson Tiles, says: “We’re continuing to see a trend for interior products inspired by nature. From calming colour palettes, to the replication of wood, stone and slate, thanks to the available technology in the tile manufacturing industry we’re able to provide seamless solutions that offer alternatives to natural resources.
“Alongside these materials, we’re also celebrating man-made design, with a focus on industrialism and Scandinavian minimalism. These new ranges offer cutting-edge style and subtle tones for truly stunning results.”
Here’s everything you need to know about the new ranges:
- Classics is a range of glazed ceramic wall tiles, inspired by the beauty of natural marble and stones. Choose from three contemporary shades.
- Harbour encapsulates the rustic aesthetic of sea-weathered rocks, comprising a range of glazed ceramic wall tiles in three colourways.
- Latitude boasts a sophisticated yet subtle stripe pattern for a range of glazed ceramic wall tiles in three shades and one size.
- Threads combines a subtle stripe pattern with a mix of soft colours for a stylish range of 300x200mm glazed ceramic wall tiles.
- Fitzrovia is inspired by our man-made surroundings, celebrating a rustic appearance through understated distressed markings, in Pearl or Silver.
- Enstone, inspired by a village of the same name, replicates Cotswold Stone. Available in one size of 600x600mm, its palette includes two tones.
- Kielder is a trend-led range that replicates the natural beauty of the forest. Choose from Autumn Dawn, Frosty Oak, Evening Glow or Midnight Forest.
To find out more about Johnston Tiles then visit: https://www.johnson-tiles.com/